Gymfinity is always hiring qualified coaches.
If you have experience, love developing athletes, and would like to join a great team, please contact us! All other current positions are listed below.
All roles at Gymfinity require:
- Fluent English.
- Background screening and extensive training.
- Status as a German “mini-job” (tax free) during our initial training period, with opportunities to advance to part- or full-time based on performance.
Please note: A German work visa is NOT required for SOFA-status employees or EU citizens, but will be required for any other citizenship status.
Fusion :: Recreational Coach
Gymfinity International’s Fusion program is a high-energy and engaging class for young athletes. The classes combine basic tumbling and acrobatic skills, as well as art of movement principles from parkour/tricking, and crossfit concepts, for a dynamic fitness class. Fusion is not a pure gymnastics class and takes an emphasis on technique used while building strength, agility, endurance, flexibility, and speed.
As a Fusion Coach for Gymfinity International you will be responsible for working with staff to deliver high quality programming to athletes. You will positively impact their lives using lesson plans developed by the Recreational Program Director.
- Has experience and passion for working with youth
- Coaching, parkour/tricking, and/or free running experience preferred
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for working as part of a team in a family environment
- Commitment to health and fitness and teaching future generations the same