Preschool / Developmental Coach
- “Mini-job” position, two or three evenings per week, with advancement opportunities.
- Fluent English
- Love to work with children.
- High energy, detail oriented, and able to participate as part of a team in a family environment.
- Passion for health and fitness with a commitment to teaching future generations the same.
- Willing to complete background screening and extensive training.
Please email your resume. Initial essay-style interview questions will be sent to you to be completed via email. In-person interviews for select applicants will be scheduled during the month of October.