Gymfinity is always hiring qualified coaches.
If you have experience, love developing athletes, and would like to join a great team, please contact us! All other current positions are listed below.
All roles at Gymfinity require:
- Fluent English.
- Background screening and extensive training.
- Status as a German “mini-job” (tax free) during our initial training period, with opportunities to advance to part- or full-time based on performance.
Please note: A German work visa is NOT required for SOFA-status employees or EU citizens, but will be required for any other citizenship status.
Our Hospitality Team includes our receptionists who are the face of the gym, responsible for making members of our gym family feel welcome, informed, and taken care of. This position includes standard office duties, processing enrollments and accounts, handling correspondence, and developing a great community atmosphere. *Requires both German and English fluency.
- Speak German and English at a business-fluent level.
- Love to work with adults and children.
- Fantastic communication and organization skills.
- High energy, enthusiastic, detail oriented, and able to participate as part of a team in a family environment.
- Passion for health and fitness with a commitment to teaching future generations the same.